The Flare table top display uses backlit Hi-Lux graphics to get you noticed. You'll look clever, richer, and more professional when you break away from the pack of front-lighted displays. Use the rugged frame and LED lamps year after year. Get a totally new look by simply replacing the fabric graphics. The Flare backlit display is the "can't miss" way to attract eyeballs to your important messaging. Just plug it in and watch visitors swarm your table.
- Rigid-Wall Construction - Maintains rigidity to resist bowing when graphics are stretched on.
- Tool-free Assembly - Snap, twist, and clip your way to ready.
- LED Lamps - The only lighting system that shines bright, stays cool, and is hard to break.
- High-Density Lighting - We put plenty of LED lamps into Flare so your display doesn't wash out even under the glare from overhead convention hall lighting.
- Hi-Lux Graphics - We print your custom graphics using our rich-ink-on-fabric approach. The thicker ink provides more pigment for the light to pass through so black is black, colors are more vibrant, and contrasts are luxurious and life-like instead of washed-out and dull.
- Even Glow - Virtually eliminates both hotspots and shadows.
- Invisi-Edge - The look from the front is all graphics, zero frame.
- Double-Sided Display - Even though the aluminum frame is only 6 inches deep, Flare is engineered to support lighted graphics on both the front and back.
- Product Line: Flare
- Product Type: Table Top
- Assembly Type: Tool Free
- gtype: Table Top Display
- gshiplabel: standardship
- gcat: Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing > Trade Show Displays
- Assembled Width (Inches): 68
- Assembled Height (Inches): 46
- Assembled Depth (Inches): 18
- Weight (Pounds): 80 lbs. with case
- Backlit: Backlit
Power Specifications: 120 Volt AC Input
(1) AC cord with a two prong plug
- Power Consumption: Under 100 Watts
Lighting Specs: 24 Volt DC LED Lights
Edge-lighting LED strips mount inside frame
- Display Brightness: Over 4,000 Lumens
- LED Color Temperature: Cool White (6,500 Kelvin)
- Lighting System Certification: UL Certified