Trade Show Training
Using Social Media for Trade Shows
Trade Shows 101
Make Yourself Irresistible at Trade Shows
Are Trade Shows Worth It?
Effective Table Top Displays
The Psychology of Being Memorable
The 5-Step Sales Process You Don't Have
Effective Church Displays
Boost Your Trade Show ROI
Don't Get Ripped Off!
Graphic Design Tip: Keep It Simple
Graphic Design Tip: Outlining Text
Graphic Design Tip: Using Stock Images
How to Install Silicone Edge Graphics
• Fill in knowledge gaps
• Solve gnarly problems
Using Social Media for Trade Shows (Youtube Playlist). You can use social media to get show attendees to engage with you before and during your trade shows. This video course shows you what to do to set up a winning program using Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and more.
Here are some featured articles to help you with your preparation:
• First-Time Exhibitor Tips - A PDF you can download now to study later.
• Trade Show Term Glossary - Includes fun-to-say words like drayage, gobo and jigging.
• 5 Ways to Make Yourself Irresistible at Trade Shows
• Are Trade Shows Worth It?
• The 5-Step Sales Process You Don't Have
• The Psychology of Being Memorable at Trade Shows
• 5 Ways to Make Your Trade Show Table Top Display More Effective
• Using Display Products Effectively In Churches
• Boost Your Trade Show ROI with Advanced Planning
• Trade Show Exhibitors Have Been Getting Ripped Off For Years!
• The Prime Directive of Trade Show Graphic Design: Keep It Simple
• Graphic Design Tip: Outlining Text Tutorial
• Graphic Design Tip: Using Stock Images
• How to Install SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics) the Right Way
• Renting vs Owning an Exhibit - Is renting a display right for you?