Welcome, and thank you for visiting Displayit! Below, you'll find our details on our warranty, returns, shipping, and privacy policies.
We offer a limited one-year warranty against manufacturing defects on all our products. If your product is damaged due to manufacturing defects, we will fix or replace your product at no cost to you. If your product is damaged or defective, please contact us to request an RA number and get return instructions.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If a product does not meet expectations and it has been delivered within 30 days we offer the ability to return the product for a refund less a 15% restocking fee. Any applicable shipping and services charges (graphic design) associated with the original purchase will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for the return shipping. Please allow 1-2 weeks to process your return and refund from the day of arrival at our return facility. Clearance items, discontinued products, bulk orders, custom orders, and graphic-only orders are not eligible for return.
Displayit is unable to guarantee that all shipments will arrive without delay. Shipping addresses can not be changed within 2 business days of the order shipment.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
In connection with providing our services, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect or process information about you. We obtain this information in the following ways:
- You provide it to us (when placing an order, creating a Displayit account, etc.);
- We collect it automatically (IP addresses, browser information, etc.) and
- We receive it from third parties (through services such as Google Analytics).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Identifiers, such as your first and last names, your e-mail address, your billing and shipping addresses, your phone number, and/or your displayit.com account password.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as IP addresses, browser types, device identifiers (whether you're browsing our site from a mobile phone), referring websites, dates and times of your visit(s), etc.
- Financial information, such as payment card information;
- Geolocation data.
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or Employment information.
Note: Where your personal information is concerned, Displayit operates using "data minimization" principles - in essence, we will only ask you for the minimum amount of information needed to provide our services efficiently.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- providing content (e.g. training programs, white papers);
- providing services (e.g., fulfilling your orders);
- to improve the quality of our services or to resolve product/technical issues;
- to understand how you're using our Site and how we can improve the quality of your online experience with us; and
- to provide marketing material and promotional emails that contain content that we believe may be of interest to you.
Note that all promotional e-mails allow you to opt out of future mailings by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link found in those e-mails. You may not opt out of transaction- or service-related communications (e.g. notifications pertaining to an existing order, recall announcements, account verification, etc.).
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Affiliates and subsidiaries. We may share personal information within our group of companies, which includes parents, subsidiaries, business units, and other companies that share common ownership for the purposes described above.
Service Providers. We may share your personal information with authorized Displayit agents and service providers, who assist us with support services like:
- Client relationship management;
- E-mail services;
- Order delivery; and
- Web osting and storage.
Government agencies. We may share your information with government agencies: (1) when required by law, (2) to prevent fraudulent or unauthorized transactions, or (3) to investigate criminal activity or fraud which has already been committed.
Business partners. We may also provide your personal information or provide access to your personal information to our business partners to complete requested transactions.
Third parties in a strategic transaction. If we sell some or all of our assets, merge or are acquired by another entity, including through a sale or in connection with a bankruptcy, we will share your personal information with that entity.
COOKIES, ONLINE ANALYTICS AND DO NOT TRACK MECHANISMS
Do Not Track Mechanisms. At this time our Sites do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We are fully committed to using your personal information appropriately and keeping it secure. We maintain reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure, alteration, or use. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your personal information is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 1.800.207.0311
- Mail: 4345 Hamilton Mill Road, Suite 100, Buford, GA 30518