Jump to Topic:
How do I place an order?
- Browse our catalog and select your favorite display.
- Add the display to your cart and check out.
- If you are using our design services, don't forget to add graphic design before you check out (adds 4-7 business days to your timeline).
- Once you’ve placed your order, our designers will reach out to you to start the graphic design process!
- If you are designing your own art, use the resources below to create and upload artwork that's customized for your product.
- First, download the graphic template(s) from the product page and follow our artwork requirements as you're setting up and saving your artwork file. Do you need help finding the product's art template?
- Upload your completed art and include your name, email, and order number in the submission details.
- Within 1-2* business days, we'll email you a visual proof of what your customized display will look like, for yoru approval.
- Once you've approved the proof, production begins and usually lasts 3-5 business days.
- You'll receive a tracking number once your order ships.
*Please note that failure to provide sufficient art or failure to respond to the proof email may result in missed deadlines and a change in the timeline above.
When will you charge my card?
Your card will be charged after you’ve approved your display’s proof and your order is in production.
What artwork file types do you accept?
What if I need help with design work?
We have a team of experienced graphic design artists who can assist you in creating high-quality, individualized designs that show off your brand. See our Creative Services page page for more details.
Navigate to the product(s) you wish to purchase and click on the "Downloads" tab, just below the product's image gallery. There, you'll see a list of artwork templates for your chosen display in PDF format.
What is outlining text in a design, and how do I do it?
The process of Outlining text is a simple process that converts the words on your artwork from a font format into vectored shapes. Essentially, this allows us to print your design accurately without having to own the exact fonts you used. Watch our quick tutorial video on how to outline text in Adobe Illustrator to see how it's done!
Do I need to embed images into my artwork file?
Yes, please embed all images when working in Adobe Illustrator. Don't forget to check the resolution first! See our artwork requirements for more details on the resolutions required to upload art for our displays.
How and when do I send my artwork to you?
Where do your products ship from?
Most of our products are shipped directly from our manufacturing facility and headquarters in Buford, Georgia, where we stock the frames and materials. Your custom graphics will be printed on one of our in-house printers and shipped out with your display's frame.
Where do you ship?
When will I receive my items?
If you have artwork ready to go, estimated timelines are provided near the top of each product page (under "Availability"). If your artwork design isn't ready, or if there is a delay in receiving your approval for a display proof, the estimated lead time will be extended.
Do you offer warranties?
Can I exchange items I purchased?
Can I return a clearance item?
Sorry, we do not offer returns or refunds on clearance items.
What are SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics)? How do I install them?
Silicone Edge Graphics (also called SEG) are fabric graphics that have a silicone strip sewn around the perimeter. This silicone strip gets tucked into a channel of a display frame. Learn more and watch our video on the best way to install silicone edge graphics.