Ensemble makes it easy to take a portable product display to your 10'-deep booth. These pre-configured trade show product displays are portable showcases that are tradeshow-ready. Everything is coordinated to fit into the cases included in the price. When booth visitors ask, "What's new?", you'll be prepared to show them your answers.
- Tubular aluminum frames give Ensemble its shape.
- Assembly is fast (watch the video below to learn how). We include the only tool you'll need.
- Shelving, counters, rigid accent wings, signage, and monitor mounts attach to the backwall frames using a variety of connectors (included).
- We custom-print your graphics onto your backwall fabric as well as onto any rigid panels (accent wings and signage) attached to it.
- Our high-quality tension fabric is used for your backwalls. The ink is baked right into the fabric by our own dye-sub (dye sublimation) printers and heat transfer machines.
- Multiple backwall panels for multiple graphics (no continuous graphics across multiple panels).
Included in this kit:
(2) - Mini Flat-Top Panel, 40"w x 91"h
(2) - Medium Arch-Top Panel, 79"w x 101"h
(1) - Set of frame feet
(2) - Monitor Station with Mini-Counter. Counter supports 40 lbs. max. Monitor mount supports 24" monitor (8 lbs. max.); monitor not included.
Individual Component Templates:
- Product Line: Ensemble
- Shipping Dimensions: 13" x 43" x 28"
- Weight (Pounds): 129 lbs. with shipping cases
- Assembly Type: Tool Free
- Product Type: 10' x 20' Booth
- gtype: 10 x 20 Trade Show Display
- gshiplabel: standardship
- gcat: Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing > Trade Show Displays
- Assembled Width (Inches): 229
- Assembled Height (Inches): 101
- Assembled Depth (Inches): 23
- Location Use: Indoor Only
- Frame Shape: Flat
- Media: Monitor Mount Included
- gtitle: 10' x 20' Portable Trade Show Display Ensemble - Kit D-01
- gdesc: The Ensemble trade show display offers a seamless backdrop for your next event or trade show. Designed to be lightweight, it is the best backwall for exhibiting your products at conventions, conferences, and other events.