Graffiti:Plus kits brighten up any exhibit. This thick, solid-looking wall system is the perfect place to showcase your important messaging. The lightweight aluminum frame "unfolds" and snaps into place in literally seconds. Each kit features backlit display walls, making your message shine. White light-blocking fabric across the back limits light bleed to the top and bottom. The Graffiti backlit wall is an economical way to bring an eye-catching glow to your booth.
The shelf unit shown is no longer available.
- LED Array - Hot looks from cool lamps.
- Dimension Wall - Thick 14.5 inch depth.
- Tool-Free Assembly - Just "unfold" the lightweight aluminum frame and hang on the finishing components.
- Lightweight - 99% of your aluminum-framed wall is air.
- Connectable - Attach multiple Graffiti walls together to create unique configurations.
- Silicone-Edged Graphics (SEG) - Fabric stretches tight across the frame for a smooth, solid look.
- White Light-Blockers - Panels across the back keep light where it belongs and blend into the white frame.
- Product Line: Graffiti
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" x 35" x 14"
- Assembly Type: Tool Free
- Product Type: 10' x 20' Booth
- gtype: 10 x 20 Backlit Trade Show Display
- gshiplabel: overweight
- gcat: Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing > Trade Show Displays
- Assembled Width (Inches): 235.5
- Assembled Height (Inches): 88
- Assembled Depth (Inches): 22
- Frame Shape: Flat
Power Specifications: 120 Volt AC Input
(8) AC cords with grounded three prong plugs
(3) Power strips
Lighting Specs: 24 Volt DC LED lights
(16) LED strips snap onto the top and bottom of the frame
(8) Power supplies rest below the frame
- Backlit: Backlit
- Power Consumption: 760 Watts, 10 Amps as a 20'
- gtitle: 10' x 20' Portable Trade Show Display Graffiti:Plus - Kit C
- gdesc: The Graffiti 10' x 20' Kit C trade show display is a crowd-pleaser. Designed to be a show-stopper, this exhibition kit will give your booth the competitive edge at your next event, trade show, conference or convention.