Graffiti lets you go to your show, make a statement, and then get away fast. This thick, solid-looking wall system is 13" deep, the perfect place to showcase your important messaging. The lightweight aluminum frame "unfolds" and snaps into place in literally seconds. Your custom-printed fabric silicone-edged graphics (SEG) wrap around the front and sides. Surfaces are always flat, square, and clean. You're free to connect multiple wall sections and create various angles and lengths. Design your perfect wall with few restrictions. The Graffiti wall is big and bad enough for whatever you have to say.
- Dimensional Wall - Significant 13" depth.
- Tool-free Assembly - Just "unfold" the frame and hang on the graphic's support channel bars
- Lightweight - 99% of your aluminum-framed wall is air.
- Seamless Wrap-Around - One graphic covers the front and sides to the vertical 1/2" white reveal strips at the back edges.
- Silicone-Edged Graphics (SEG) - Fabric stretches tight across the frame for a smooth, solid look.
- Continuous Graphics - Cover multiple walls with a single graphic up to 20' wide.
- LED lights
- (1) Collapsing aluminum frame
- (1) Set of graphic support channel bars
- (1) Custom-printed graphic; wraps around front and sides
- (1) Custom carry and storage bag, black
5 Foot Graffiti Assembly Instructions
Case-N-Counter Assembly Instructions
- Product Line: Graffiti
- Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 35" x 14"
- Weight (Pounds): 21
- Assembly Type: Tool Free
- Product Type: 8' Wide and Under
- gtype: 5' Trade Show Display
- gshiplabel: standardship
- gcat: Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing > Trade Show Displays
- Assembled Width (Inches): 60
- Assembled Height (Inches): 88
- Assembled Depth (Inches): 13.5
- Frame Shape: Flat
- gtitle: 5' Graffiti Display - Portable Trade Show Backdrop
- gdesc: The Graffiti trade show display is a collapsible portable display for showcasing products at an event or conference. Designed to be lightweight, it is the best backwall for exhibiting your products at conventions, conferences, and other events.