The price above isn't a mistake - it's a FanFav! This best-selling design is so well loved that we couldn't help but give it to you at an amazing price point. No strings attached.
Graffiti:Plus kits brighten up any exhibit. This thick, solid-looking wall system is the perfect place to showcase your important messaging. The lightweight aluminum frame "unfolds" and snaps into place in literally seconds. Each kit features backlit display walls, making your message shine. White light-blocking fabric across the back limits light bleed to the top and bottom. The Graffiti backlit wall is an economical way to bring an eye-catching glow to your booth.
- LED Array - Hot looks from cool lamps.
- Dimension Wall - Thick 14.5 inch depth.
- Storage Closet - With swinging door.
- Tool-Free Assembly - Just "unfold" the lightweight aluminum frame and hang on the finishing components.
- Lightweight - 99% of your aluminum-framed wall is air.
- Connectable - Attach multiple Graffiti walls together to create unique configurations.
- Silicone-Edged Graphics (SEG) - Fabric stretches tight across the frame for a smooth, solid look.
- White Light-Blockers - Panels across the back keep light where it belongs and blend into the white frame.
Alternative Backlit Display Option:
If you need a backlighted wall with:
- Double-sided capability
- Rugged, rigid-wall construction
- Thinner frame (6"-deep)
- Light-blocking on top and bottom
... consider a Flare backlit wall.
- Product Line: Graffiti
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" x 35" x 14"
- Assembly Type: Tool Free
- Product Type: 10' x 20' Booth
- gtype: 10 x 20 Trade Show Display
- gshiplabel: overweight
- gcat: Business & Industrial > Advertising & Marketing > Trade Show Displays
- Assembled Width (Inches): 235.5
- Assembled Height (Inches): 88
- Assembled Depth (Inches): 58
Power Specifications: 120 Volt AC Input
(8) AC cords with grounded three prong plugs
(3) Power strips
Lighting Specs: 24 Volt DC LED lights
(16) LED strips snap onto the top and bottom of the frame
(8) Power supplies rest below the frame
- Backlit: Backlit
- Power Consumption: 760 Watts, 10 Amps as a 20'